New striker?

Zero chance we will sign Haland as long as Pep is with us for the reason above.

Raiola is TROUBLE, avoid at all costs even if his players are class.

Raiola is an absolute prick. It’s a real shame Matthijs De Ligt had him as an agent, otherwise I am certain he would’ve joined us.

Richarlison

Plays across the front line. Has good pace. He doesnt have a weakfoot(of all the goals in his career scored with his feet, it's a 50/50 split), he's good in the air, carries the ball well. Just needs to work on passing

Also completed more tackles(70) than any of our players so could probably do a better job at LB than Mendy and Zinchenko.

I imagine Everton would want crazy money

With what TH has indicated a False 9/Striker that City are looking for Kai Havertz looks the exact part. Is there a reason that somehow only Chelsea are for him with no subtle indication of City showing any interest. He is a far better value than Felix and looks worth the transfer fees (80 Million). Or he is some kind of Chelsea fan and will only go to them. Many reports of him already agreeing to personal terms.
Havertz is the only player around currently who I would happily break our transfer record for, as a false 9 or #8 he has every possible attribute as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what he's like off the field which is obviously a huge consideration, but on the pitch I can't think of a single player more suited to our style of play and what we, not need, but what I would personally like which I think could potentially take us on to an even higher level again.

Havertz is the only player around currently who I would happily break our transfer record for, as a false 9 or #8 he has every possible attribute as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what he's like off the field which is obviously a huge consideration, but on the pitch I can't think of a single player more suited to our style of play and what we, not need, but what I would personally like which I think could potentially take us on to an even higher level again.

Sorry if I've missed it, but have we been linked with him at all ?

What I have read seems to indicate that Chelsea are in deep for him , but nobody else.

Sorry if I've missed it, but have we been linked with him at all ?

What I have read seems to indicate that Chelsea are in deep for him , but nobody else.
Mine was just a reply to a previous poster, we've not been linked as far as I know but that doesn't mean anything, as we've seen over the last few weeks.

I think Raiola would have a big say in where Halland moves to. He took some 25 mil from Dortmund for Halland and another 25 mil for Pogba and he will try to milk a similar amount whenever Halland moves next. United who are famously stupid in the transfer window got rid of him. Will City entertain him ? He is the agent of Balotelli as well so City may have some cache but with agent like Raiola one would never know

Well, it’s possible the club won’t entertain Raiola nor will they bother with Håland because of that. We will have to wait and see.

I still don’t get it. Why do clubs have to pay a player’s agent? Players are the ones requesting the services of a person to sort out contracts, moves, etc for them. I never really got that growing up. Still don’t get it now.

Well, it’s possible the club won’t entertain Raiola nor will they bother with Håland because of that. We will have to wait and see.

I still don’t get it. Why do clubs have to pay a player’s agent? Players are the ones requesting the services of a person to sort out contracts, moves, etc for them. I never really got that growing up. Still don’t get it now.

I agree but I suppose the player would ask for a bigger signing on fee to cover the agents cost.

I still don’t understand how the agents get such big fees? A 10% fee of similar would make more send but sometime the agents fee is nearly as big as the transfer fee and there can be 3 or 4 agents involved in one transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.