Non petrol head car chat

Yeah Mitsubishi are really good, it really depends on how much the car depreciates. Hyundai and Kia do long warranties as well i think, my Skoda has 3 years so its not really felt like its worth the 8k hit i've had for a car that only got built in 2018.
I don't think that Outlander will ever die on you, i have driver a Pajero (equivalent of a Shogun) and my sister had one for 10yrs which never needed to get repaired once.
I had a new Pajero in 1997, brilliant car, had it 7 years, never missed a beat.

For me it is, I just bought a new Mitsubishi outlander, 7 year warranty, which I really like, 3 free services, free breakdown cover.
My last car the transmission went just like that, no warning, and cost me 7 grand.
It's long warranties for me from now on, and Japanese cars.
Yep. I would rather spend money on warranties and finance on a new car than spend money fixing an old POS.
Dont know squat about cars, no more than the inside of a womans mind anyway.

Car sales up 11% in July on last year...

Largely due to dealers flogging "brand new" cars registered in jan/feb at knock down prices before the new reg in sept. Loads of cars have been sat with <50 miles on the clock on forecourts....my in-laws have just bought a brand new (69) BMW - nearly 20k off the list price.

Yeah Mitsubishi are really good, it really depends on how much the car depreciates. Hyundai and Kia do long warranties as well i think, my Skoda has 3 years so its not really felt like its worth the 8k hit i've had for a car that only got built in 2018.
I don't think that Outlander will ever die on you, i have driver a Pajero (equivalent of a Shogun) and my sister had one for 10yrs which never needed to get repaired once.
Actually, not wishing to be pedantic but it's a 2 year unlimited warranty. The 3rd year is capped at 60,000 miles. Once you're in the 3rd year and hit 60k, your warranty has expired. Still, skoda is one of the most reliable cars on the market and also one of the best value. The depreciation is lot less than say an Audi or vw which is essentially the same vehicle. Also, more bang for your buck.

Actually, not wishing to be pedantic but it's a 2 year unlimited warranty. The 3rd year is capped at 60,000 miles. Once you're in the 3rd year and hit 60k, your warranty has expired. Still, skoda is one of the most reliable cars on the market and also one of the best value. The depreciation is lot less than say an Audi or vw which is essentially the same vehicle. Also, more bang for your buck.
Interestingly, it's 5 years here in Australia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.