Phil Foden to leave England camp

If true... what plonkers. They have given the press some ammo to fire at them now, not to mention letting the club and manager down.

The only two people that should be 'angry' about this are Gareth Southgate and his missus. I'm neither of those people so refusing to let it upset me.

I'm not sure you're seeing the bigger picture here. The whole reason nobody, including family members, is allowed to visit the players right now and for the strict guidelines is to stop the spread of covid. Two of our first team players were diagnosed with it this morning. The area they're staying in has seen a recent rise in cases. He's fucking stupid for doing this.

Last edited:
It’s not just his partner and child but his family as well. They are a close family and, if this is true, it will hit them hard.
I thought that Phil was more sensible than this.
As for the people saying boys will be boys. They are not boys, they are adults. Both are old enough to vote and therefore should have more sense.
if it was one of our, or England’s women players would you say girls will be girls? I doubt it, you would be condemning them.
I am disappointed in Foden and expected better of him.

So let’s get it right.....Phil is in his hotel room & somebody has uploaded a five second video of him looking at his phone, no bunga bunga party, no allegations of sexual misconduct, no grannies present, no black eyes for anyone, no need to call Vodaphone for a quick fix, no alcohol present, no drugs and going off the quality of the video (which looked zoomed in) social distancing maintained, some people on here need to think back to the UEFA/CAS shenanigans & remember how they felt about the reporting on that, these are the same scribblers out for a story

Sorry, we must hang him. The forum mob has spoken. We don't need any facts, we can all just jump to conclusions and turn on one of our own players.

Get that **** Dan Roan on the next plane to Iceland or even better, someone like Martin Bashir and do a one-on-one, tell-all interview about the pressures of being an international player, loneliness etc...

Are you fucking serious?

Honestly, the lengths some of you go to defend the actions of someone just because he plays in blue. Change that to red and see what happens.

Stupid if true.

Is there anything other than film of two players texting on their mobile phones ?

Are they really so dumb to not only have girls back there, but to allow the girls to sit there filming them ?

What about staff, seeing them entering the hotel ? That didn't worry them ?

How did they meet the girls in the first place if they are in a 'bubble' situation ?

Fucking England.

ARE YOU REAL,

Victoria Beckham
Coleen Rooney
Abbie Clancy
Toni Terry

etc etc etc

There's countless examples of WAGs who stay with their incredibly wealthy footballer husbands after (public) affairs.

Don't see why people are so shocked at my assumption that some of these WAGs might not be in the relationship for the unbreakable love they share with their beloved multi-millionaire famous husbands?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.