Phil Foden to leave England camp

I'm afraid the evidence is they broke the bubble. The moment those girls stepped foot in their room they fucked up.

Why invite them round at the best of times when both are in relationships, one with a young son? Let's face it, these lads are all given their portable games consoles and free copies of FIFA, COD, etc., just hammer that for the night rather than jeopardising your early international career and damaging your image.

The pair of them are idiots and hopefully the backlash will be a wakeup call. Time's still on their side, Frank Lampard had his early issues but is regarded by many as a model professional.
If it's true then this mistake will haunt these players for years. Being sent home (inevitable I suspect) after your international debut is something which will crop up again and again. Willie Johnston is still notorious in Scotland (sent home from the 78 World Cup for taking drugs). He has given interviews in the last decade saying it destroyed his life. Obviously that was a much worse offence. But that happened before social media existed...so the impact nowadays will be worse.
Those people who have tried to trivialise this incident with flippant comments should think about the impact this will have on our brightest young player. I am gutted for Foden (albeit it was self-inflicted).

Don’t judge everyone else with your own gutter morals.

Think you're taking this all a bit seriously lad. Don't get so upset. It's not that deep.

20 year old lad with millions of £'s and thousands of attractive young ladies throwing themselves at him has an affair.

He's stupid, yes. But god, he's hardly murdered a baby has he? You'd think half the posters on this forum are saints the way they slag off other people. The only two people that should be 'angry' about this are Gareth Southgate and his missus. I'm neither of those people so refusing to let it upset me.

The worry is that this could affect his performances in a blue shirt, which is all I care about. This will hang over him for a few months, just hope he's got the mentality to deal with the fall out.
This isn't just a case of boys being boys. Far from it.

I know what you mean,but he has got the backing (hopefully) off the club to protect him from the media snipers,his footballing ability shouldn't come into question,it's if Pep takes a dim view of it,and he probably will,might ne thinking oh what could of been.....

But it does have a hint of boys being boys I'm afraid,let's face it,majority of them are thick bastards,and that doesn't matter who their clubs are.

Flurry of articles on this now...his agent needs to act pronto otherwise there'll be a lot of damage to his reputation, and by extension, City.

Get that **** Dan Roan on the next plane to Iceland or even better, someone like Martin Bashir and do a one-on-one, tell-all interview about the pressures of being an international player, loneliness etc...

So let’s get it right.....Phil is in his hotel room & somebody has uploaded a five second video of him looking at his phone, no bunga bunga party, no allegations of sexual misconduct, no grannies present, no black eyes for anyone, no need to call Vodaphone for a quick fix, no alcohol present, no drugs and going off the quality of the video (which looked zoomed in) social distancing maintained, some people on here need to think back to the UEFA/CAS shenanigans & remember how they felt about the reporting on that, these are the same scribblers out for a story

Pair of fucking idiots

he can count himself lucky he was with that other rag bellend. The media would be giving him a lot worse if it was just him, he’ll get an easier ride as they won’t want to have too much of a go at Greenwood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.