Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's not 5 people on here who have watched all 3 of koulibali,kounde or dias enough to give a considered opinion on who is the best for us, if they say they have then they are telling porkies, who the fuck looks out for a CB if we aren't linked with them.
some people should be fucking embarrassed the way they reacted to this news, a poster who has been on here a good while , his reaction was childish, when i asked how many times he had watched dias he didn't reply, presumably because he realised what a cock he made of himself, but he wasn't on his own, there was one or two who jumped on dias is shit, their minds made up by the usuual dickhead wums, ive always said bluemoon is full of sheep and yesterday proved it

i know nothing of ,kounde,koub or dias ,and i certainly wouldn't express my horror at signing one of them.

lets wait and see who we sign, we need a CB and i trust the management to get the right man for the job.

couldn't agree More , when we where linked to Kounde everyone all of a sudden made out they had been watching him for months and he was the next big thing ... 80% of people on here had not even of heard of him before our links and are now slagging of Dias as if he’s some cart horse

If you want to see some of his fire/leadership here is his prematch team talk tonight.

He said.
"Listen you peasants, I'm fucking out of this dump, I've got a private jet waiting for me at the airport, you lot can stay here and get sunburnt and have your afternoon naps but me, I'm off to Manchester where it rains in the morning, rains in the evening and fuckin rains indoors.
But I have balls, massive balls. You, you're a ****, you I've shagged your girlie AND your mum, you you can't play to save your life.
Cheerio fuckers "

This.

Also if we deliberately fucked Napoli over.I am cool with that.

Now they are left with a 29 year old declining in value.

They will have to take what they can.
Can see him tipping up at the swamp anytime soon.

I really like Otamendi but it was a awful transfer.

We did the transfer as a favour to Mendes and because Valencia owed us money. He was the 4th most expensive defender in history, and he was bought for a side who played under Pellegrini, and planned to play under Guardiola, a very high defensive line - his one major weakness as a defender because he's got no pace. He's also not very good on the ball, and is prone to making rash challenges and taking himself out of the game, something which drove Pep so mad he actually spoke out about how frustrating it was in 2017 that he wouldn't learn.

He has been a good servant to the club, Pep always talks up how he plays through any knocks or injuries, and gives 100%. He seems like a very popular bloke in the dressing room, never causes any trouble off the pitch etc. and eventually when we protected him enough with very fast players all around him, he did well enough to get in the TOTY.

That doesn't change the fact we should never have bought him.
The only mistake was giving him a contract extension knowing he doesn't quite fit the system, getting him and winning the league with him and Delph in the backline is a huge success. Mangala is the definitely worse, and yes Dias will have a lot of eyes on him because of being from the same league, but at least he fits the profile we have been looking in for a centre back.Not quite gone out and bought a Lovren have we. We will have to be patient and let it pan out. I can't think he'll be worse than Otamendi.

You could make a similar case for Laporte in that we should have taken VVD but it worked out just fine based on the profile we aimed for didn't it. The concern is full backs, especially left back, which remains the only spot not sorted in the entirety of Pep's tenure at City so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.