New striker?

Patson Daka's scoring at a very similar rate as Haaland did, is 21, absolutely rapid and shouldn't be too expensive. Could give us another option and wouldn't demand to be starting striker. Also scored 2 past Liverpool in a friendly, scored 2 in their Champions League qualification and played very well in that weird Championship tournament they do in their league to win them the title.
Never heard of him and I was prepared to be disappointed but he does have some impressive stats. Don't know what his injury record is like but given some of those assaults tackles he must have achilles that are teak like.

I personally think Josh King would be worth a punt.
A short term,not guaranteed,fix though.The lad is in his prime at 28,and i suspect we are looking to sign a 'worldie' in the next 12 months.So where would that leave him,and us,after signing a 3/4 year contract?

I think i'd rather go with what we have and allow Delap more time to develop.

A short term,not guaranteed,fix though.The lad is in his prime at 28,and i suspect we are looking to sign a 'worldie' in the next 12 months.So where would that leave him,and us,after signing a 3/4 year contract?

I think i'd rather go with what we have and allow Delap more time to develop.

Didn't realise he was as old as that. Maybe Mandzukic on a short-term deal? We can't run the risk of both Kun and Gab being injured again. Some experienced backup is needed.

I'd bring in Troy Deeney just for the Arsenal game. Bullied them every single time.
Josh King wouldn't be the worst addition. Don't think he'd be expensive and we could still sign him before the window closes on 16th.

Patson Daka's scoring at a very similar rate as Haaland did, is 21, absolutely rapid and shouldn't be too expensive. Could give us another option and wouldn't demand to be starting striker. Also scored 2 past Liverpool in a friendly, scored 2 in their Champions League qualification and played very well in that weird Championship tournament they do in their league to win them the title.

The little I’ve seen of him at Salzburg...two things that stand out - aggressiveness/eagerness to win the ball and his anticipation towards any chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.