Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3585

Was it by shagging his brothers wife and dropping out of friendlies on the request of his pisscan of a manager.

Because the only time this fuckwit rocked up for an International was when he had the opportunity to further his own name in the sport. He couldn't have given two shits about Wales and is now only the coach there because nobody else in their right minds would touch the illegitimate rag ****.

Pure poetry , well done.

View attachment 3585

Was it by shagging his brothers wife and dropping out of friendlies on the request of his pisscan of a manager.

Because the only time this fuckwit rocked up for an International was when he had the opportunity to further his own name in the sport. He couldn't have given two shits about Wales and is now only the coach there because nobody else in their right minds would touch the illegitimate rag ****.
As a Welshman I simply cannot support the team whilst he is in charge. Nothing to do about playing for the rags but the fact he could not give A shit representing Wales as a player plus his lack of qualities as a human.
looking forward to the day he is sacked

As a Welshman I simply cannot support the team whilst he is in charge. Nothing to do about playing for the rags but the fact he could not give A shit representing Wales as a player plus his lack of qualities as a human.
looking forward to the day he is sacked

But he wouldn't have ever got the job if he hadn't played for those cunts, as he has no qualifications as an international coach.

He is clearly a self-centred individual with little regard for others, his relatives especially !

Also a puff piece on the positives & negatives of The Rags transfer window. Cavani being quoted as a potentially good influence on the younger strikers. Someone else pointed out that he does not speak a word of English - not sure how he's going to communicate that positive influence.
Youve not read the article in the MEN about his agent and his brother? I dont know who translated it into English but it was almost impenetrable to me - except for 'l watched Manchester United as a boy for my hero Diego Forlan'. Usual load of old bollocks.

View attachment 3585

Is Neil Ashton writing half the BBC’s online football content now, cos he’s certainly providing half of it.

Is Neil Ashton writing half the BBC’s online football content now, cos he’s certainly providing half of it.

How anybody even takes the BBMUFC seriously anymore is beyond me. Between him and Simon Stone they are the ultimate PR machine. Fair fucks to the rag wankers they have one of the biggest media corporations in the world spinning all kinds of shit for them, all whilst they get paid off daft cunts paying for a TV Licence.

You only have to look at the live texts they do for games. They have some absolute lemon of a Rag, Shamoan Hafeez doing the scums games and some daft Scouse loving woman called Emma something on the Dipper games. On the rare occasions I've watched either side on the TV, their commentary is nowhere near what is actually happening live.

Absolute jokers. Sooner the cunts are shut down the better. No better than the Sun or Mirror websites these days. With its only decent use being the weather forecast.

How anybody even takes the BBMUFC seriously anymore is beyond me. Between him and Simon Stone they are the ultimate PR machine. Fair fucks to the rag wankers they have one of the biggest media corporations in the world spinning all kinds of shit for them, all whilst they get paid off daft cunts paying for a TV Licence.

You only have to look at the live texts they do for games. They have some absolute lemon of a Rag, Shamoan Hafeez doing the scums games and some daft Scouse loving woman called Emma something on the Dipper games. On the rare occasions I've watched either side on the TV, their commentary is nowhere near what is actually happening live.

Absolute jokers. Sooner the cunts are shut down the better. No better than the Sun or Mirror websites these days. With its only decent use being the weather forecast.

Well said mate.
Their football coverage needs binning. I have their sport app and have deliberately set it to give me the sports news I want from my other favourite sports but have left football off my favourites list for the reasons you’ve said. I can get my City news elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.