United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

I take the point about not calling it out and I'm no fan of Sam Lee but I defend his right to report it. Fair play to him, how else would we have known what the other owners and CEOs call our owners. No-one else made us privy to this nugget of executive wit ?
Sam Lee is a snide c*nt & never fails to have a dig, he doesn’t report on City for City fans but for the benefit of Rags & Dippers.

This is a new low, the report should have been outrage that in 2020, an executive working for Arabs is called a terrorist.

Just watching Sky Sports news, apparently there is more focus than ever on racism in the Premier League and football in general.

So imagine my surprise that our CEO Soriano being called the Terrorist and this being done by more than several other CEOs and their associated boardrooms in leading football clubs, we obviously realise they are calling our owner and it is clear unashamed racism in open view.

This seems to not have even raised a whisper in this amazing campaign to completely stamp out racism from football, let’s not forget that utter cùnt Sam Lee referring to this as being jokingly done, surprised he didn’t use the word lovingly.

What a complete joke Sky, the written press and social media is, all infested with various levels of racism from casual to complete up front racism, and all done whilst promoting their full commitment to eradicating it! Fùcking joke...

I will be making a complaint to Sam Lee’s employers, this utter príck being the City reporter for any organisation is pathetic in itself, but his reporting on this has gone way over what should be considered even remotely acceptable, not one word from him calling it out for what it is.

How has "his reporting on this gone way over what should be considered even remotely acceptable" when he hasn't actually reported anything? You did realise he has simply tweeted a link to an article?

Agree his turn of phrase in the tweet was v bad.

If any of these journalists had any balls, they’d ask Klopp for his views on Project Power Grab and what he thinks of the more unpalatable aspects of it. Seeing as though he keeps going on about his footballing principles, surely those principles are at complete loggerheads with those of that scrawny necked **** of an owner he works for.

So wasn’t he asked about it? At all?
You imagine Pep not being asked in the same circumstances?

How has "his reporting on this gone way over what should be considered even remotely acceptable" when he hasn't actually reported anything? You did realise he has simply tweeted a link to an article?

Agree his turn of phrase in the tweet was v bad.
Several things wrong with this post.

- Sam Lee didn’t report this.
- He commented on the article and described the term ‘terrorist‘ being used for our staff member as being ‘somewhat playful’.

It’s quite clear that term is used to describe someone working for City due to the Arab ownership. That isn’t playful, that’s racism pure and simple.

Now, imagine it said ‘people at City describe the Liverpool ownership as a bunch of pedos’ and a journalist commented saying it was ‘somewhat playful’. Sounds absolutely terrible doesn’t it? That’s how racism should be viewed as well.

The above post from @ManCityX has put it much better than I did

I should of said his comment on the report has gone way over the top and not his actual reporting as you correctly state, he must realise what the original report quoted was clearly implying and his comment was unacceptable in every way.

You are spot on. In 40 years of having a season ticket it has been a total roller coaster ride, relegations, promotions, absolute thrashings, last minute ecstasy, ending with a decade of success that you could only dream of. This power grab will quickly create an NFL style franchise league with no relegation and a boring status quo. Like a lot of ‘older’ fans I am still hoping that as a club we are better than this and we will distance ourselves from the two vile self interested clubs, who have always represented everything a City fan should despise.

brilliant post.

He was accused of sexually assaulting a woman who gave him a lift home but was found not guilty at his trial. Bury named their main stand after him.
It's a important life lesson if I'm offered a lift home by a female 35 year's my junior I always decline just incase she tries it on

Probably a bit far fetched, but I like to think a couple of those decisions today were a shot across Liverpool’s bows by the FA/Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.