Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre more than welcome my friend. Ive never met a bad evertonian, they always know their stuff. And they dont tend to crow about our takeover, they normally shrug shoulders and say i wish it was us, id fucking love it. No bitterness or jealousy. Thats just my experience, other views are available of course.
I hope you stick around
I will stick around mate. We all have our idiots in our fan base but there is something about two certain red teams that will always make me dislike them. Us and City have had our moments but we are similar on a lot of ways as well. I know what set of fans I would rather hang out with it is is not a team in red. I will cheer you guys on unless it is against us ...vice versa

Cheers bud.

I doubt we can win it but nice to see us having a go.

Good win for you guys yesterday and it pulls back those loveable neighbours of ours who were saying your season was over after the Leicester game.
Indeed you are very welcome. Everton haven't always been high up on my list despite having a long standing Evertonian mate who ended up being my best man, but if we can't win this league , I hope Everton do. Like you say, we all have our knobheads but most Evertonians I've met are sound. Good luck except against us

I will stick around mate. We all have our idiots in our fan base but there is something about two certain red teams that will always make me dislike them. Us and City have had our moments but we are similar on a lot of ways as well. I know what set of fans I would rather hang out with it is is not a team in red. I will cheer you guys on unless it is against us ...vice versa
I remember this Liverpool fan the season before last (who was trying to be nice to me because I was buying a car from him - don’t ask!!!) failing to understand why his Evertonian colleague was more concerned with city dropping points than his own club winning. I told him I understood, I remembered wanting city to lose against Aston Villa in 1993 to impede United’s campaign for their first title in decades. He just looked at me blankly clearly confused. Those teams in red, they all the same.

I remember this Liverpool fan the season before last (who was trying to be nice to me because I was buying a car from him - don’t ask!!!) failing to understand why his Evertonian colleague was more concerned with city dropping points than his own club winning. I told him I understood, I remembered wanting city to lose against Aston Villa in 1993 to impede United’s campaign for their first title in decades. He just looked at me blankly clearly confused. Those teams in red, they all the same.
That’s the only time, in my naïveté, that I’ve ever wanted City to lose.
After the way the season panned out, I vowed I’d never wish for such an outcome again.

That’s the only time, in my naïveté, that I’ve ever wanted City to lose.
After the way the season panned out, I vowed I’d never wish for such an outcome again.
The thing was I wished for the same thing the season before with Leeds and look how that season panned out...

Dont mind Everon at all , the Lescott and Stones business wasnt pleasant but partly understandable , when we play at Goodison i usually go with a couple of Evertonian mates and have a few beers in the taxi-club , never had any issues ,just good banter , they are a different breed of scouser to the arrogance of the Red f*ckers .
Would accept finishing in second place to Everton this season just to witness the pain and outrage of Klippety's merry men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.