Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they beat the red dippers then I say there’s a possibility that they can challenge this season. But lets be honest these economy class scousers are bigger bottlejob merchants than Spurs.
Nothing against them really apart from how the alcoholic kendall fucked off some decent City players like Hinchcliffe and Bishop for his no mark bum chums and their handling of the Lescott signing was a disgrace, but what did you expect from Moyes. To be honest id rather the red dippers won the league. At least you know where you stand with those cunts. Apparently HRH Mansour was keen on Everton but that Coronation Street twat fucked him around so he moved on to City. Ain’t Karma a woman!
Everton aren't going to win the league anyway. I'm not delusional.

Did you enjoy it last season when our lovely rivals won the league?

ETA: Carlo Ancelotti did video chats with our fans earlier on in lockdown but he's not getting a tongue bath for it.

I could never stand Everton or their fans but its getting harder these days to dislike them. Fucking horrible neighbours, great manager, some great players and kept their nose of the hateful 9 debacle.

Not saying I want go see them win stuff but I definitely have a growing respect.

I could never stand Everton or their fans but its getting harder these days to dislike them. Fucking horrible neighbours, great manager, some great players and kept their nose of the hateful 9 debacle.

Not saying I want go see them win stuff but I definitely have a growing respect.
You know what pal, I used to think the same. But after Everton won the league twice on the bounce in the mid 80s I don't begrudge them silverware. especially after their hated neighbours denied them of competing in Europe through a 5 year ban. Fair play to them winning a trophy I say. We can't win 'em all.

Anyone But Livarpool !!!

Anything you want to say to the Stockley park VAR team?
Carlo-Ancelotti.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.