The worst things human beings do.

Yeah, get rid of things like Royalty and privilege, private jets and the need for constantly driving cars.
Billionaires not allowed and do everything that improves our natural world.
Also ban things that exploit animals, ban zoos, horse racing and suchlike.
It seems to be a regular theme on BM. Apparently all wealthy people are to be hated and despised. I find that very strange.
In 2010......
The lesser-known half of the duo that created the Microsoft technology empire, Paul Allen, has pledged to hand at least half of his estimated $13.5bn (£8.8bn) fortune to charity, taking up a philanthropic challenge laid down by his one-time business partner, Bill Gates.

In 2018, the The Chronicle of Philanthropy named Mr and Mr Gates the most generous philanthropists in the US in 2018.

28/07/2014 · In this year alone, Buffett gave $2.8 billion to charity, with the largest portion going to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which culminated in $13 billion for Gates’ efforts. Over the course of his investing career, Buffett has donated a grand total of $25 billion.

They became rich through their own endeavours and hard work and yet BM think they are scum.

We do seem to live in a strange world.

It seems to be a regular theme on BM. Apparently all wealthy people are to be hated and despised. I find that very strange.
In 2010......
The lesser-known half of the duo that created the Microsoft technology empire, Paul Allen, has pledged to hand at least half of his estimated $13.5bn (£8.8bn) fortune to charity, taking up a philanthropic challenge laid down by his one-time business partner, Bill Gates.

In 2018, the The Chronicle of Philanthropy named Mr and Mr Gates the most generous philanthropists in the US in 2018.

28/07/2014 · In this year alone, Buffett gave $2.8 billion to charity, with the largest portion going to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which culminated in $13 billion for Gates’ efforts. Over the course of his investing career, Buffett has donated a grand total of $25 billion.

They became rich through their own endeavours and hard work and yet BM think they are scum.

We do seem to live in a strange world.
I don't remember anyone calling anyone scum.

I don't remember anyone calling anyone scum.
There are other people on this forum :-)
I just don't understand the way that they are slagged off as though they have mistreated their workers to gain their millions/billions.

How do you imply calling someone scum ?
You either do or don't.
Dead easy. What word comes to mind when I say Man Yoonitid fan ?

See, I can imply that he is scum without actually saying it.

Note: Other words are available, Li'pool certainly implies the same.

Dead easy. What word comes to mind when I say Man Yoonitid fan ?

See, I can imply that he is scum without actually saying it.

Note: Other words are available, Li'pool certainly implies the same.
Nonsense, some of my best mates are United fans, they can't help it, it came from their Dad's, they're lovely guys not scum in anyway.
You've been having too much sex recently. It's affecting that part of your brain that's normally quite lucid..
When I say normally it means once a week.

X

Nonsense, some of my best mates are United fans, they can't help it, it came from their Dad's, they're lovely guys not scum in anyway.
You've been having too much sex recently. It's affecting that part of your brain that's normally quite lucid..
When I say normally it means once a week.

X
@nimrod I was being flippant when I posted that, I thought you knew me better. I chose the wrong word when I said scum but I do wonder what posters on here have against the rich.

Oh and sex, yes I think I remember that. I asked the wife but she just started laughing !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.