The worst things human beings do.

I thought that claim was interesting but a bit of goggling gives results suggesting canine intelligence is on a par with a two year old human

https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2009/08/dogs-think

Do you have a link to a study that supports five years equivalence? - not wanting to start an argument and am genuinely interested in this topic :)
It was a "fact" that I believed to be correct after watching loads of documentaries and reading loads of books on the subject, but after a quick search myself it seems that google has it as 2 - 2.5 - 3 depending upon the breed.

Just had to break it to my doberman/collie cross that he's only as smart as a two/three year old; he's now sulking in the corner like a moody pissed off teenager :)

Tell me about it. I put monk instead of mink and loads are piling in having a go at me. That @talkativesprout is the worst :-)
It was a simple mistake. It is like the time I sent an email to my boss who was called Denis Smith. I didn't deliberately put a P, honest.
I did feel guilty about the bullying. I actually went to church to ask for forgiveness, I bumped into an Abbot who told me not to worry, apparently all the Brothers think your a **** too. ;)

Breathe, the worst thing that we do as a species is survive.

The planet would be a much better place without us.
Spot on!

The best thing that could happen to the planet is if some pandemic wiped out about 5 billion of us and 2 billion remaining truly used that as a proper wake up call and treated this planet properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.