COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't rule it out. But, is there the same sort of bias on our part?
Interesting all the same.
All the U.K. scientists in this field were once again joyful over this news (as with the Pfizer/moderna results).
Would like to know more but it does seem twinged with a little negativity, which is the last thing we need atm.

All the U.K. scientists in this field were once again joyful over this news (as with the Pfizer/moderna results).
Would like to know more but it does seem twinged with a little negativity, which is the last thing we need atm.

I guess that all we can do is wait for the peer reviewed full paper to be published, but seeing loads of concern regarding the trial and the manner in which the results have been published. Seen it suggested that AZ are almost looking desperate due to the high bar set on efficacy by Pfizer and Moderna. Also seen it suggested that the 90% efficacy rating was from a group of volunteers from an age cap of 55.

Think there's more to come of this but in honesty it doesn't really change much for now as I'd assume the peer reviewed papers based on completely full data would give the final verdict anyway.

It’s one person, on Twitter. I wouldn’t fret about it.
Maybe she had been fucked over by AstraZeneca in the past? Who knows what her motives are?

I see SAGE doomists are on the tv again.
Bunch of liars, cheats and robbers stealing our freedom and way of life.

Maybe she had been fucked over by AstraZeneca in the past? Who know what her motives are?
I often find it a bit suspect when people put qualifications after their name that don’t add much value to the issue being explored.

Even her criticisms seem a bit like a maths exam where people claim extra marks for showing their workings out. I’m more interested in how the end product works.

Maybe she had been fucked over by AstraZeneca in the past? Who know what her motives are?

I often find it a bit suspect when people put qualifications after their name that don’t add much value to the issue being explored.

Even her criticisms seem a bit like a maths exam where people claim extra marks for showing their workings out. I’m more interested in how the end product works.
That’s my initial impression, but I’m in no way qualified to unravel all that.
Just more fuel to the anti-vaxx fire if it turns out she’s micturating in the breeze to score points.

Point taken, but there's a lot more than one person reporting the same/similar concerns. Also a lot of surprise that the UK media aren't really questioning the AZ report in the manner that they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.