Favourite Beer

Bought a "Perfectdraft" beer system in the summer after being fed up of drinking from cans and bottles during Lockdown.
Since then been drinking at home, draft pints of Stella, Lowenbrau, Jupiler, Spaten, Becks Gold and Hertog Jan, amongst others also had Lowenbrau Ocktoberfest Special at 5.9%. They have a Kwak at 8.4%, but I'm too much of a coward to try that one
They have lots of different Leffes and IPA's, available and they've just brought out a Dark Arts Surreal Stout from Magic Rock Brewing Company,, bought a can from Tesco today to give it a try before I order a full 6 litre Keg.
Kwak is beautiful.

From Turkey and available in Wetherspoons - very nice.

images
In my dad's Villa in Northern Cyprus there's crates of them.

Don’t think I have, but I tasted quite a few when over there and honestly wouldn’t remember them all.
Tasted quite a few nice blonde beers, but generally went for the deeper coloured ales.

played football with a local team and when out after a match it was usually just your common or garden variety lager like Jupiler.

I forget to mention that they brew the beer in the city centre and distribute it to an out of town bottling plant via underground pipes. Quite unique. The tour is interesting if you go to Brugge.

Here’s a quick feature. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/bruges-pipe-dream-a-reality-beer-pipeline

Moretti has been my lucky beer since I first drank it when City beat Newcastle in our 2012 Title win. This year its been ditched after the Spurs game. Drank it for 5 games this season and without a win.
When going City on train I get a few tinny's called Camden Hells. Gorgeous drink. Seen it the other day before we played the Greeks. So bought a few bottles . Hopefully it's a new lucky drink

Oooooh I will have a pint of your finest Old Gruddles Winter Sheep Dip Ale, in a handle please Landlord.
Whilst I sit in the corner of a mangey pub in my woolly jumper with holes in. Dribbling into my grey matted beard and yapping on about specific gravities to any poor **** that will listen. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.