Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No stand, just a building site to our right?
I has used the lucky turkey leg symbol at Anfield in 1981? Not the same turkey leg of course but my mum was keen on recycling the same silver paper.
Bloody hell you have a good memory, yes they had knocked the entire side stand down.
Good to see your mum recycling, we can all do our bit for the planet if we try.

Bloody hell you have a good memory, yes they had knocked the entire side stand down.
Good to see your mum recycling, we can all do our bit for the planet if we try.
OK can you remember.ber another ground that was partially complete. About the same era as Wrexham.
It was cold and wet but not near Christmas (l think) but the silver foil now with a greenish tinge was wrapped about my toast and dripping.
Many of us had our pics taken by a Blue Moon poster.

I like Klopp but he is a sore loser making up excuses as we go - Was last season normal?
No, this season , so far, is the definition of their average/normal for Liverpool, the previous 2 years are the outliers in the past 10 seasons.
DC80E8AB-CB78-4486-B650-CD8D779C01ED.jpeg
They have a spread of 15 points between +ve and -ve in comparison of this year. Adding in last year that’s a spread of 38 points. Those 2 years are not normal.

cf City
437A4A5E-B3C5-44DD-937E-8453C312B3CA.jpeg
A spread of 20 which shows how bad the 14-17 period was for us... but in reality it wasn’t THAT bad.

NB when I started posting these sorts of things on RedCafe , it didn’t go down well with the natives

Last edited:
That is pretty poor, even by his standards.

Klopp wasn't this pathetic at Dortmund.

Rodgers was the same, dignified at swansea, totally nuts at liverpool, reasonable again at Leicester.

Their players and fans are the same. They all totally buy into it, don't they.

Come to think of it, you’re right about Rodgers. I’ll never forget them pictures of laying wreaths while touring the states. Looking back on them now, he sort of looks embarrassed. Like you said, he was totally nuts at Liverpool and now seems decent at Leicester. Klopp is proving to be the same, there’s some serious brain washing going on at that club.

A response to Klopperty
//
Dear Jurgen - define "normal".

10/11 - 13 pts behind

11/12 - 37 pts behind

12/13 - 17 pts behind

13/14 - 2 pts behind

14/15 - 17 pts behind

15/16 - 6 pts behind

16/17 - 2 pts behind

17/18 - 25 pts behind

18/19 - 1 pt behind

19/20 - 18 pts in front

20/21 - 16 pts currently behind.

That's 154 points combined over 11 seasons with 1 not finished ofcourse. Divided it averages to 14 points. It is very in line with an average season over the last decade you stupid man.

Absolute delusion.//

This affects them more, apparently.

By a "normal season" I assume Teeth means one where VAR and the referees cheat like fuck, the daft cunts get a penalty every time someone looks at Mane and every opposition goalkeeper throws the ball in their own net every 5 minutes?

Because in pretty much every other season for the last 10 years the delusional cunts have been absolutely nowhere near us in the league table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.