Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This affects them more, apparently.

He IS right though, you know.

If normal is say, in line with the average difference over the last 10 years, then that normal difference should only be.. 11 points!

Thats including their huge margin last season, which is the only season they have finished above us in the last decade.

Two important questions:
What was signicant about the view at the ground?
Did you take anything to eat from your mum? A turkey leg wrapped in silver foil for example?
The view? Apart from it being an old stand, behind the goal and the rest of the fans being boring when I tried to start a conga, nothing.
Food, I was allowed to take 2 items from my selection box.

Last edited:
The view? Apart from it being an old stand, behind the goal and the rest of the fans being boring when I trued to start a conga, nothing.
Food, I was allowed to take 2 items from my selection box.
No stand, just a building site to our right?
I has used the lucky turkey leg symbol at Anfield in 1981? Not the same turkey leg of course but my mum was keen on recycling the same silver paper.

So do we all agree also that last season wasn’t normal because if it was we wouldn’t have finished 18 points away? Works both ways Bingo
i think if the 3 months break didnt happen City would have been closer than 18 points as liverpool were running out of puff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.