Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Happy with the win but poor performance by recent standards. Rodri had an off night and should have been subbed. Impressed with Dortmund, better than I expected. Missed the usual chances at 1-0. Unusual for Phil to be the culprit but he was superb on the night and got his goal in the end. Lucky with the non goal of theirs in first half.

Surely we are all happy tonight ?.

I dont care about their current form .

They are one of....if not the best side we have played all season.

They have some really good players.

Was a good even game.

And we shown a really big character after that late sucker punch.

Think we will be less nervous in the second leg.I think the balance of trying to not concede, and win affected us ater recent experiences at this stage.

WE CAN DO THIS.
Yeah that character is what will take us through to the semi. Different from last season for sure.

We were weird. Awful first half. They should have been level at HT.

Better second half. Foden could have had a couple.

De Bruyne and Foden were very good, I thought. Gundogan a bit erratic. Mahrez non-existent. Cancelo wasted at leftback.

I'd look to give Dias a break at the weekend.

That late goal puts us back in control of the tie.

Surely we are all happy tonight ?.

I dont care about their current form .

They are one of....if not the best side we have played all season.

They have some really good players.

Was a good even game.

And we shown a really big character after that late sucker punch.

Think we will be less nervous in the second leg.I think the balance of trying to not concede, and win affected us ater recent experiences at this stage.

WE CAN DO THIS.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.