#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a lot of other posts, I think Sterling has played himself out of a big move to barca or real,the only place I can see him going is in exchange for kane if pep wants him.

I really think its time we moved him on. You just never know what your going to get with Sterling & unfortunately he's been poor for most of the season. For someone who creates so many opportunities to score his finishing is abysmal. I honestly think if he signed for a middle of the table team he wouldn't improve them.
If some one offers 60m i would snap there hands off.

Any racial abuse on twatter is wrong and should be dealt with. As I don't bother with the shite I cannot comment.

Those crying about actually discussing his performances on a thread headed Raheem Sterling performances is somewhat hilarious. Going through a bad patch? PMSL.

If a player plays shit then saying they have played shit doesn't seem very outrageous. Any top pro footballer realises if he plays well supporters will give him God like status. If he plays crap he will get grief.

Any negatives should be confined to football ability or effort. The other shit leave to the twatter morons. I believe we have a report button so posters can use it. Try not be a mard wallflower mind.

His form this season has presented the club with a dilemma.

If he is offered and accepts a KDB style wedge to sign a contract extension until say 2025 and it turns out that this is his new level then he will be unshiftable until his contract is nearly up as no club would match his wages. Don't offer him a new contract and we have to try to sell him this summer as the club can't let him get to only one year left, so a combination of Covid hit finances and his poor season add up to a low fee or even no takers.

Tough one.

It sure has. His form hasn't been amazing this season same with Bernardo he an off season last year.

Hopefully he refinds some kind of form

He's been poor for a while now.
Is it because of contract negotiations?
Who knows but he needs to buck up sharpish.

The abuse of Raheem is fucking equally mind numbing and disgusting. He'll retire as one of our most decorated players. He'll be close to Aguero's goalscoring record and will have a similar amount of trophies. He's struggling now but deserves respect, scored a winner in a Cup Penalty shootout and has been a fantastic signing.

Love the lad and a victim of our modern success. We won't know what we've had with him till he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.