Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat Dortmund we will need a strong plan to cope with MBappe and Neymar based on their current form. They looked fantastic in both legs. However on balance I would rather play PSG than Bayern. Leroy was crap for Bayern last night. I think the injury has taken some of his pace away.

Mboopi Neymar can run at pace and trickery can cause problems any time to us. They will play on counter like rags do but with more quality bthan rags can offer. Very very tough not impossible.

If we are good enough to get through tonight then I would of preferred bayern the 2 up front for psg scare the shit out of me.
Walker will not go past the half way line if we play them, also I worry about such a high line as well, in fact I don’t think any of the back four will press forward. I’m not saying we change out style too much but you have to respect the opposition, half a chance those two will crucify us, that finish from Mbappe last night that was disallowed was so good, id love him in our team.

Walker will not go past the half way line if we play them, also I worry about such a high line as well, in fact I don’t think any of the back four will press forward. I’m not saying we change out style too much but you have to respect the opposition, half a chance those two will crucify us, that finish from Mbappe last night that was disallowed was so good, id love him in our team.

Providing Walker doesn’t doze off like he did with Reus the other week (a big if..), his pace would help counter Mbappe. Ruben has faced him recently for Portugal too and did well.

Either way it is the CL semis, you face the top sides every time and on the night a huge slice of fortune is needed to progress. Fingers crossed we get there tonight.

dont agree with that ,both evenly matched teams , two tight games ,both teams had chances ,both defended well.
Bayern were shocking defensively in the first leg, A few occasions last night they were poor too. Being realistic about it Bayern were poor both ends of the pitch which is the reason why they have been knocked out.
I think Bayern were the better side over two legs and should of went through considering all the chances they missed. PSG were better on front of goal and took their chances (especially in the first leg).

No doubt in my mind who would be in the Semi-Final if Lewandowski and Gnabry had of been fit for both games. Along with Goretzka missing last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.