Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's City or Dortmund going through tonight, there's a free pass through to the final. PSG are crap. A four-man team (Navas, Marquinos, Neymar, Mbappe) with a defence that would fall apart under real pressure. Bayern let them off the hook last night. Lewandowski would have had a field day if he'd been available.

Agree with this. Don't see a point to it anymore. A 2-1 victory is not as valuable when the opposition can go through with a 1-0 next leg. Away goals shouldn't be worth that much.
Last night’s sensational game epitomises what a great rule the away goal rule is. Without it at 1-0 Bayern may have dug their heels in and been less cavalier knowing they were level in the tie.

Last night’s sensational game epitomises what a great rule the away goal rule is. Without it at 1-0 Bayern may have dug their heels in and been less cavalier knowing they were level in the tie.
Entertaining for the neutrals, surely. Can't speak for the rest but personally, I'd feel hard done if Dortmund were to beat us 1-0 and got through.

Entertaining for the neutrals, surely. Can't speak for the rest but personally, I'd feel hard done if Dortmund were to beat us 1-0 and got through.
Yeah Spurs and Monaco both fucked us on away goals. Having said that, I fully expect us to score tonight so away goals shouldn’t come into it (to harm us)

Whether it's City or Dortmund going through tonight, there's a free pass through to the final. PSG are crap. A four-man team (Navas, Marquinos, Neymar, Mbappe) with a defence that would fall apart under real pressure. Bayern let them off the hook last night. Lewandowski would have had a field day if he'd been available.
Not sure about that. I’ve not seen a game as good as last night’s for ages. PSG are unplayable when they turn it on.

If we beat Dortmund we will need a strong plan to cope with MBappe and Neymar based on their current form. They looked fantastic in both legs. However on balance I would rather play PSG than Bayern. Leroy was crap for Bayern last night. I think the injury has taken some of his pace away.
It has been very difficult to gauge how well he is doing at Bayern but last night was a good test and he hasn’t moved on as a player. I think you may be right about his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.