Paranormal Experiences

Years ago my sister had a creepy flat in Whalley Range. I used to get a feeling of dread whenever I visited. It was always located in one part of the house and on one visit it was so bad that I became upset and actually asked if I could go home (I was only 12 or so at the time)

Fast forward a few years and I'd been out in Chorlton and needed a place to crash. I went to Panicos for a kebab and decided to utilise the spare key I had for my sisters gaff. She was away for the weekend with her fella so off to Whalley Range I toddled. I got back to the house and let myself in, put a few lights on and ate my kebab. All of a sudden I could hear a cold, high female laughter from the far bathroom and in my pissed up state wondered if my sister wasn't actually away. I shouted her name but the laughter just continued and at this point I began to shit myself. There was a foul, sulphuric smell emanating from the corridor and despite my beer bravado, I was shaking and sweating as I got to the door. I opened it, and couldn't believe my eyes - in my sisters bathtub was the Loch Ness monster and he looked me in the eye. I asked him what he wanted and he said "imma need bout tree fiddy"
South Park was never the same after they wrote chef and his family out.

The end of any discussion on "the paranormal" is when the James Randi million pound award is discussed. There is simply no comeback on this. One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge - Wikipedia

Spoiler - 1000 people tried, all failed.
I'd quite like to take that one to be honest, there's a ghost where we live now, has been around since my mother was a child. We think it's my great grandfather as its never violent towards family.

I'd quite like to take that one to be honest, there's a ghost where we live now, has been around since my mother was a child. We think it's my great grandfather as its never violent towards family.
Send him an email with that info on there and I’m sure he’ll transfer you the million straight over.

So the family rule didn't apply to you then?

What did it throw?
It did apply yeah, we were trying to dismantle a shrine nan had, to redecorate last year and it chucked a few cushions at me and some coasters and table mats from the table at the window, smashed it. It's thrown glassware and plates at my partner before, though not in the last while. Never thrown anything dangerous at me or the kids though.

It did apply yeah, we were trying to dismantle a shrine nan had, to redecorate last year and it chucked a few cushions at me and some coasters and table mats from the table at the window, smashed it. It's thrown glassware and plates at my partner before, though not in the last while. Never thrown anything dangerous at me or the kids though.
Got any good videos of the chucking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.