The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Or they think they're still getting the £300million plus from JP Morgan for joining up in the first place. Have the bankers spoken yet?
That’s not how it works.

JP Morgan agrees to secure funding for the SL. They will not be providing funding from their own coffers, instead they act as an advisor. They provide marketing and lending expertise, securitization advisory (loans vs bonds vs stocks etc) as well as a large contact list of institutional lenders like insurance companies, asset managers and hedge funds that would be potentially interested in buying the securities marketed by JP Morgan.

Since the project fell apart, there will be no funds since nobody is interested in lending money to de-facto bankrupt clubs.

Though I do not speak for JP Morgan, I work there, though not on this project nor did I know about it. On Monday I let my boss know I will be leaving before the end of the year.

20 fuckin scruffy no marks with nowt better to do turn up at the rags training ground with their usual shite bedsheet banners and it’s lead story on Sky Sports website, you couldn’t make these cunts up!
To be fair to the fuckers, they’ve always been right about the Glazers. I know three lads who pretty much went to every United home game from about 1990-2005 and haven’t been back since the Glazers took over.

To be fair to the fuckers, they’ve always been right about the Glazers. I know three lads who pretty much went to every United home game from about 1990-2005 and haven’t been back since the Glazers took over.
Agreed. I'm sacking off tribalism for the time being and I'll say right now their fans were 100% right about these cunts.

Going from, let's say £200,000 a week to £100,000 a week is hardly suffering, is it?
It's just that players have got used to fantasy wages and bringing them down would be painful.
From our eyes no. But it's still harsh on them. And even if a wage cap came in all current contracts would have to be paid.

A bit tongue in cheek but they should make Champions League qualification based on a profit league table.
That would give everyone an incentive to run their clubs properly.

Be like the eurovision.
Barcelona gives Liverpool, dix points, and 148m coutinho moneys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.