Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

So what if Chelsea sack Tommy, they do that to all their managers but guess what, it seems to work for them.

They have 2 Europeans Cups on the mantle piece, we don't
I'm fairly certain we've added quite a few more trophies to the cabinet than Chelsea have over the last 5 years.

was a huge game and we played like amateurs, men agiainst boys, totally unprofessional, love pep but he fucked it up again

The worrying thing for me is that we are losing games regularly against the big teams in important games.

we look like flat track bullies at the moment

we even managed to lose twice to the rags this year
It really is as simple as the fact we struggle against teams who sit deep and counter. Chelsea and United are the masters of this and unless we get the first goal we will always struggle. Problem for them is their style doesn’t work in the league as they struggle to break down deep blocks and inevitably drop points against poor sides. Where as in cup competitions it is incredibly effective. it isn’t some mental block or the Fact we are bullies its as Simple as styles make fights

Couldn’t have gone worse.
I doubt the 9 change Ake, Mendy etc team would have done any worse. Pathetic effort tonight which was undermined by Pep tinkering

It’s maybe where a no9 will help
Absolutely you need a target player to unpick that otherwise midfield is too packed and that plays into their hands. If a team plays a 5 2 3 there is no way you should play with 3 at the back and no DM like we did tonight because that opens up the counter attack. The game was destined for 0 0 or 1 0 to them from the very first kick.

One of the worst things about losing is it was the last game of the season, no time to get over it by winning something else. Lets hope it stirs up the players for next season, and two or three additions required and two or three departures me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.