Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

There's some real shithousery going on in here.

Tuchel copied and pasted my name to this...

in 4 months has done what Pep couldn't in years.

Arsehole.

I'm fairly certain we've added quite a few more trophies to the cabinet than Chelsea have over the last 5 years.
no european cups, but there model works, they were in 8th when Tommy took over and going nowhere, he's done a great job, fair play to him, PSG must be also having a long hard think tonight.

If we had won, and with a margin here or there, we could have, many including the pundits would be calling it genius to play with sterling instead of a defensive midfielder. The nature of football.

Not as disappointed at losing this as I am that our No.16 didn't get His no.16! Sad way to go with a 15 minute cameo, but he still leaves with 15 trophies and a record of most goals with a single club.

Maybe we win it next year now none of that generation of legends is here, in irony of fate.

And that's the problem here, we've got a bunch of entitled "fans" who have suddenly raised the bar of acceptability to "never losing a match"

The league isn't enough for them, so let them be reminded how fucking hard it was for city to win it before Pep came along.
Totally!
People need to enjoy the moment when we win a trophy and not think it's all gone to shit and the manager is wank when we don't.

Well tonight's game proves one thing at least, we need the bestest striker available in the transfer window.
Watching that. We need a left back, A defensive midfielder and a striker. Zinchenko has had a blinding season but he isn’t a left back. Rodri seems to have lost Peps trust and Fern is too old now to play more than a handful of games and we need to replace Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.