Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Villa fan knows these details. I've heard yes and no or yes but only relegation release clause. Anyway he's not Fabian Delph from Bradford. He's Grealish from Solihull, lifelong Villa fan. He's not going to kick his toys out of the pram
Lifelong United fan, not villa. Let's face it, he won't have a second thought about villa of they try and stop him going to city.

Same grealish who played Gaelic football all his life, played for Ireland throughout his underage, refused to play at senior level and switched allegiance to england? I don't begrudge him switching to England if that's what he wanted to do, it's his life and he could have a medal on Sunday because of it, and bloody good luck to him! However, it proves my point.

You're mental if you think him being from Solihull will any button of difference to him if villa block his move. If they block him, the toys will 100% be thrown out

I didn't support City signing him but emotionally Southgate was a coward to substitute him. Easy decision contrary to ethics. The lad dealt with it well.
Totally agree, England were winning that game no matter what after it went 2-1 and Southgate imo wanted to show how clever he was. I don't think grealish's character can be called into question again following that scenario and how he reacted both at the time and afterwards. Very classy imo

No Villa fan knows these details. I've heard yes and no or yes but only relegation release clause. Anyway he's not Fabian Delph from Bradford. He's Grealish from Solihull, lifelong Villa fan. He's not going to kick his toys out of the pram
Just to put it in some kind of context

my mates son played for united from the age of 8 till 21. A proper rag as his family.
When I asked him would he ever play for Liverpool.
He said he would crawl down the M62 it's a job.
The same guy was Greilish captain at villa his opinion is A fukin great guy

Lifelong United fan, not villa. .
This a load of b*llocks rumour I've only seen this window mostly on here and other non Villa sites just because of old tweets where he wanted Manure to win a match.

Lifelong Villa fan. See picture with Paul Merson in his Villa top outside Villa Park must be 6 years old tops

Totally agree, England were winning that game no matter what after it went 2-1 and Southgate imo wanted to show how clever he was. I don't think grealish's character can be called into question again following that scenario and how he reacted both at the time and afterwards. Very classy imo
He's hardly going to make himself look a **** in front of the whole nation when we are winning the most important game in years , and also on the verge of a massively lucrative pay day in sight is he ?
Yes he looked a bit bemused but soon he realised that it was something he had to accept.....we won and everyone's happy, including him

Lifelong United fan, not villa. Let's face it, he won't have a second thought about villa of they try and stop him going to city.

Same grealish who played Gaelic football all his life, played for Ireland throughout his underage, refused to play at senior level and switched allegiance to england? I don't begrudge him switching to England if that's what he wanted to do, it's his life and he could have a medal on Sunday because of it, and bloody good luck to him! However, it proves my point.

You're mental if you think him being from Solihull will any button of difference to him if villa block his move. If they block him, the toys will 100% be thrown out
Players often change their mind for a variety of reasons. 'Hometown' club not necessarily being the main pull. I remember a few years back, Manchester lad 'Geoff Thomas' whilst at Palace allegedly was being scouted by the Blues. He was quoted (unconfirmed) as saying that he'd walk the M6 to play for City. Well if he did he either got tired or bored as he ended up at Wolves 3 weeks later!!

Sane is probably the most extreme example of a player being on it some days and on planet Zog others - literally you could have subbed him in 5 mins sometimes - but when he was at it - he was truly unplayable.
Not seen him at the level he was at when he was at City.

Reactions: nmc
That's a stupid throwaway phrase. We spent 90 million on 4 players last season. Only spent around a third of that so far on Buendia
Bigger net spend than City over last 2 seasons. Makes a change from the previous owner.

Bigger net spend than City over last 2 seasons. Makes a change from the previous owner.
Previous owner was dodgy Chinese businessman that couldn't get his money out of China with clampdown. Now co owners are richest man in Egypt and poorer co owner is main owner of Milwaukee Bucks and his company part of takeover of Morrison's for 6.3 billion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.