It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it but again hugely disappointed, shows desperation, squabbling for the scraps on offer for English players with Kane and Grealish, we've missed our God given right for greatness with Haaland.

@twosips I know you weren't intentionally being derogatory about Jesus but the comments about Bernardo and Jesus and their importance could be easily misconstrued. Thanks as always for the informative chat, I know half the problem is it's not what I want to hear re Haaland
Your obsession with Haaland is rather concerning if anything

Grealish haters in full flow on that thread, can’t comment as I got a ban for not being stupid enough I suppose.

Slow news I suppose so ends with speculation and repeated rambles.
Want some business done soon either way, come on blues

Grealish haters in full flow on that thread, can’t comment as I got a ban for not being stupid enough I suppose.

Slow news I suppose so ends with speculation and repeated rambles.
Want some business done soon either way, come on blues

Take a day off.

Last edited:
Darwin Nunez at Benfica is an interesting link, got some right skill on him and an eye for goal. Available for 25m euros by all accounts, think that's a bit low tbqh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.