It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough the other player I mentioned has the same thing too.
I just cannot agree there. Jesus isn't 18 anymore which means that 1 goal in 11 games makes him a perfectly fair target for criticism. Rodri almost always does his job brilliantly, Jesus lately does it so poorly that Pep prefers to put Bernardo Silva in his position instead.

I just cannot agree there. Jesus isn't 18 anymore which means that 1 goal in 11 games makes him a perfectly fair target for criticism. Rodri almost always does his job brilliantly, Jesus lately does it so poorly that Pep prefers to put Bernardo Silva in his position instead.
Personally I think there's more to it with the false 9 than you're suggesting, but I'm willing to wait until another time for that. I'll agree to disagree on Jesus but agree to agree on Rodri.

Watched it but again hugely disappointed, shows desperation, squabbling for the scraps on offer for English players with Kane and Grealish, we've missed our God given right for greatness with Haaland.

@twosips I know you weren't intentionally being derogatory about Jesus but the comments about Bernardo and Jesus and their importance could be easily misconstrued. Thanks as always for the informative chat, I know half the problem is it's not what I want to hear re Haaland
I'm sure we would all love Haaland if possible but god given right? Come on..

Watched it but again hugely disappointed, shows desperation, squabbling for the scraps on offer for English players with Kane and Grealish, we've missed our God given right for greatness with Haaland.

@twosips I know you weren't intentionally being derogatory about Jesus but the comments about Bernardo and Jesus and their importance could be easily misconstrued. Thanks as always for the informative chat, I know half the problem is it's not what I want to hear re Haaland
I like his vids but didnt get yeh we will be happy to take a loan with a view to pay for jesus as hes a sub but we want a fee
For bernardo.We want a fee for both of them if they are leaving we aint no charity.
Both ste and anshan areboth top guys i must add.
Keeping city fans up to date some good points and like anshan said with kane its just haggling kane will get done.I think with grealish if villa have offered same wages maybe hes thinking it over whilst hes on holiday.theres always plan b whoever that wud be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.