It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens, we’ll have to get our hands in our pockets. Forget Covid deflation, when Ben White can go for over £50m it’s going to get expensive.

this has shocked me that arsenal are willing to pay £50million for ben white ? look he is a ok defender and in a better team that are not fighting relegation will be a solid player but £50 million

its going to be crazy money for kane and haaland. maybe city have no choice but to spend big if we want a world class striker because nobody is giving us a helping hand if there players want to come

this has shocked me that arsenal are willing to pay £50million for ben white ? look he is a ok defender and in a better team that are not fighting relegation will be a solid player but £50 million

its going to be crazy money for kane and haaland. maybe city have no choice but to spend big if we want a world class striker because nobody is giving us a helping hand if there players want to come
I'll say this. You won't find a better English centre back for much less than £50M.

Sure, they could take a risk on someone like Sven Botman or Boubacar Kamara, who would be bargains by comparison, however I am sure Arsenal are wary of another Saliba situation, where the manager doesn't fancy him and some of his "activities" off the pitch have deflated his value. White seems to have a near flawless attitude, speaks perfect English and is already used to the Premier League.

He would be a decent signing for Arsenal in my book. He would certainly be their best centre back if he joined.

I'll say this. You won't find a better English centre back for much less than £50M.

Sure, they could take a risk on someone like Sven Botman or Boubacar Kamara, who would be bargains by comparison, however I am sure Arsenal are wary of another Saliba situation, where the manager doesn't fancy him and some of his "activities" off the pitch have deflated his value. White seems to have a near flawless attitude, speaks perfect English and is already used to the Premier League.

He would be a decent signing for Arsenal in my book. He would certainly be their best centre back if he joined.

i wonder how much they could have got Tosin for?

Their owner is allowed to shall we say sell surpius players at much more than their market value unlike City who's sale prices are scrutinised for any possible owner injections.
Try telling a Russian Oligarch with strong Putin connections anything negative at your own risk.

Can we stop with the conspiracy rubbish

we used to judge players on what they have done at all levels of the game and then value them. now we judge the future a player can reach and price them at the top end of the market. white is a good player both on and off the ball. can take it out of defence and fine a pass.

but a call up to the england squad has added £20million to the asking price its crazy. the transfer market is going to be hard for manchester city to get a striker that will be lower than £120million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.