Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, if we don't get kane, could this transfer free gundo to play as a false 9 with grealish taking his place? Honestly wouldn't be the dumbest idea, we all saw how prolific he can be.

I wonder, if we don't get kane, could this transfer free gundo to play as a false 9 with grealish taking his place? Honestly wouldn't be the dumbest idea, we all saw how prolific he can be.
I would say we might see Sterling deployed as a false 9.

Well this sucks, it just feels so unfair City buying all the talent in the league. But there's nothing we can do about it other than feel sorry for ourselves. Another season where City dominate, 100+ points....at 35 years of age, I might just be loosing my enthusiasm for the game.

Got to love the irony on the caf! Imagine losing enthusiasm for the game when you finish second in the league and your club spend millions on transfers every summer. Try being a City fan when we got relegated to the third division you wet cunts.
Such a bunch of hypocritical wankers those Rag cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.