Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We badly needed the dough. SWP was happy here & wasn't pushing for a move, but he wasn't unhappy about the opportunity to step up either.

In the end, SWP got his move back home to London, & we got a badly needed £21m to pay off our debts. Gutted, but at the time I had to appreciate the bigger picture. Just a pity that Moureen killed off the special carefree talent SWP had. :-(
Loved Shaun

Gutted when he ended up the ball boy

As soon as I find my other flip flop and my shinpads I'm driving up M6 to Etihad.

& can someone phone Txiki and tell him I'm not doing my medical til tomorrow..
He got his hoodie up, rain must be in Manchester. He does look slightly mashed up in that pic like he’s been out on the lash

Grealish for 100m is absolutely and utterly ridiculous - especially in this economic climate and transfer market.

I love that people are wound up by it. Paying big big money isn’t something we’ve done before and let’s be honest, it’s only just over what the rags paid for Pogba. FIVE YEARS AGO! Get inflation on that bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.