It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the madness going on, from the vaccines to Afghanistan, this painfully drawn out process is actually reassuring in comparison. Whatever happens, there is an end to this. I would want someone to take the penalties with confidence. If that is Kane, then so it is.
When I saw him miss the penalty in the semi final of the euros I thought to myself he’s perfect for City

Reactions: Pam
Can't say I was a big fan of his prior to this transfer noise. He might very well solve some of the shortcomings in the squad, mainly that there isn't much beyond the skillful and agile attacking midfielders. A slightly lesser version of Lewandowsky's display while Guardiola was in Germany will be welcome.

You and your club really are small-time aren't you? I'm surprised you have the energy to type. Must have wanked yourself into a bitter frenzy after winning your cup final on Sunday. If you hold on to Kane, you'll be printing t-shirts, you sad cunts.
He wouldn’t have had the strength in his arm after frantically waving his little flag for the entire lap of honour by the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.