Harry Kane

I know that if a clock is stopped it will be right twice a day, and I can even tell you when it will be right without having a working watch or any other sort of aid to hand.
Does this qualify me to speculate for the tabloids about whether Harry Kane will or will not join MCFC, do you think?
Technically you won't be able to tell when it is correct, merely what time it will be when it correct so on balance I think HK will come on as a sub today.

Because he's just played for the team he plays for?
Erm OK.
No it isn’t just because of that reason it’s because last time he played for spurs he made a point going round clapping the fans with tears in his eyes he also embraced Ali and son with all of them looking very emotional. it was quite obvious at that time he felt that was his last appearance for spurs.

You may feel the deal will get done that’s great that’s your opinion and I respect it. My opinion is different doesn’t mean It’s wrong. We will find out very soon what is going to happen thank fuck

As far as we can tell, the Kane deal is much further down the road than Bernardo and Laporte. Therefore it's understandable they played yesterday.

Personally think Levy doesn't want to sell and. Is prepared to have an unhappy player on the books.
Unless we are prepared to pay 160m for him, it's game over.

but they are a gamble and panic buys plus over paying

the city of 3 seasons ago would never go into this sort of thing ? but when the messi deal was in the pipeline it changed. for me city are now looking to buy the champions league and not willing to wait any longer
maybe pep is clear about moving on in 2 seasons and we want it right now or we could never get a better chance
Our best chance has been and gone.

I'd love to hear an explanation for this. What does the spirs fan reaction have to do with the transfer?

Either you're suggesting the Spurs fans know something the rest of the world doesn't and that's why they're cheering him.

Or you're suggesting the Spurs fans cheering him is somehow going to make Daniel Levy pass up 150m or Kane give up on his lifelong dream of winning something.
I was simply surprised after all the negative press Kane has got as well as all the negative comments from spurs fans on Twitter and forums that the spurs fans where so quick to sing ‘he is one of their own’. Nothing more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.