Harry Kane

Come on now, what do you expect them to do? They're showing him their displeasure at the perceived intention of him leaving their club. Hardly going to cheer him, are they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
Did Bernardo, Jesus and laporte get greeted with a chorus of boo's yesterday??

He’s 100% getting a run out at some stage and I’d reckon he’ll get a decent reception off the fans they’ll be confident in him staying now and will want to back him

He’s 100% getting a run out at some stage and I’d reckon he’ll get a decent reception off the fans they’ll be confident in him staying now and will want to back him

I feel like Nuno would avoid using him unless he really has to. He seems to be quite annoyed about all the distraction from Kane and Ndombele's transfer situation.

cant believe anybody is seriously judging our capabilities based on yesterday .norwich wont define our season ,simple fact is we desperately need atop quality striker and kane or lewandoski fit the bill .cant see bayern allowing lewandoski to leave so kane is only viable option.people can point to the fact we won last year but the bar is considerably higher now.

I have a 100% hit rate mate, I called cancelos transfer before anyone knew we were signing him :)

Tier eerm whatevers the highest tier:)

I know that if a clock is stopped it will be right twice a day, and I can even tell you when it will be right without having a working watch or any other sort of aid to hand.
Does this qualify me to speculate for the tabloids about whether Harry Kane will or will not join MCFC, do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.