Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a different source?

you literally get a dozen gobshites in different countries rinsing and repeating the same “news”.

This is not happening.

This is Mendes knowing he needs Spurs to get moving for the entire market to go so is helping City by leaking this to hurry them up on Kane. City will reciprocate by playing nice when bernardo finds a club. Don’t be surprised if Spurs buy a player and the selling club moves for Bernardo, which will have been Mendes plan all along.

you literally get a dozen gobshites in different countries rinsing and repeating the same “news”.

This is not happening.

This is Mendes knowing he needs Spurs to get moving for the entire market to go so is helping City by leaking this to hurry them up on Kane. City will reciprocate by playing nice when bernardo finds a club. Don’t be surprised if Spurs buy a player and the selling club moves for Bernardo, which will have been Mendes plan all along.
They forgot to brief Citt correspondents to make it more believable then

All pretty fascinating this, if there’s any truth to it.

I would imagine that Abu Dhabi would have been extremely pissed off with Messi going to PSG, so this would be a pretty good response.

You would have to think that he could score 30-plus goals in our team.
Hmmmm.... Ah, I'm bored of correcting people now.

I assume if he signed we'd do one of those welcome to Manchester posters at Deansgate.

This is not happening.

It was barzini all along....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.