Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
City want him for free because Ronaldo wants a team who are likely to win something city thinks no one else who have a chance of winnings trophies are in the mix, Ronaldo wants out and Happy to come to city! Juventus want him of the books so they can rebuild of bet city are cool if this happens or not!

fucking hell, been working all day, got home did all the usual stuff ,had a quick look at the mendy stuff, just decided to look at the transfer stuff and im on page 332, just noticed theres 700 odd pages since last night, fucking hell ill be ages, see you in a bit

Very long time lurker here ( remember great threads like Kaka, Messi last summer and even tracking a certain left backs flight from Paris to LA...). Compelled to finally join and post here as despite my loathing of him till now, the pure agony and hurt this is causing our neighbours has me buzzing. If it goes through, we are in for some real fun and games and I for one can't wait to rub it in every single chance I get. Look forward to the next few days and medical watch, flight tracking etc.

p.s. Thanks to Tolmie for many, many great laughs and fun in his quiet threads, hope he keeps going and isnt chased away by ITK bashers...

P.p.s it is definitely a Barm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.