Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reliable source has messaged me to say that the delay is due to trying to get all the required signatures down on the documentation but this is taking time due to remote working.

Has your source just delivered a Pizza-)

My Dominos man informed me last night about Kane

You know the little door under the stairs of your aunties walkup isn't a cellar right?

I kid. It's a little bit early where I am for a drink and these last few days as a middle ager navigating these lighting round threads on a mibile has left me knackered. Laughter be my only release.
Oh rumbled! In the cupboard in the kitchen really :)

fucking hell, been working all day, got home did all the usual stuff ,had a quick look at the mendy stuff, just decided to look at the transfer stuff and im on page 332, just noticed theres 700 odd pages since last night, fucking hell ill be ages, see you in a bit
I'll summarise. Fucking hell what a **** hes 36 bag full of goals deal done deal nearly done juve want more city give nothing deal off fucking hell city never wanted him anyway get it done nearly done bags packed deal off.

Youre welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.