GAA

Dear God. Spillane is an awful gobshite.

Vaccination doesn’t stop the spread though.
I don’t condone not getting vaccinated but it’s a personal choice.
Was that interview after the game?
Sounds like a sour grapes rant.

I would think a serious precaution would be testing the players on the morning of the game, RDT’s.
Whether they are vaccinated or not doesn’t really have anything to do with it.

Dear God. Spillane is an awful gobshite.

Dreadful from Spillane, thinly veiled anti-nordie prejudice that can come out after they’ve been bullied yet again by another Ulster side.
Anyway, looking forward to the final and fair play to whoever wins it but I’d love to see Keegan get an All Ireland medal, he’s a warrior. I’ve a couple of mates from Mayo and it really would mean so much to them.

Reading a forum over here, and there's a lot of upset Kerry fans who think Tyrone have pulled a fast one with the Covid story. The Kerry fans reckon it was just an excuse to give Tyrone an extra couple of weeks to get some injured players fit for the semi final. They're saying that if members of the Tyrone squad did have Covid a couple of weeks ago, as they claimed, there's no way they'd have been as fit as they were on saturday afternoon.

You have it wrong.
It’s Up Down.
And Tipp Top.
I will remember that one next time I get asked about the Gaelic or the Hurling.
By the way did anybody play Gaelic football over here in tje 80's. I played for the Oceans (forgive me if I spelt it wrong) and there was another club St Kentergans if I remember rightly. We played on Hough end. I very much doubt they still exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.