GAA

TonyM

Eire og Eire Og Eire Og Eire Og
Eire Og
Eire Og

Amazing win by my parish club this weekend to make it to the Cork Senior League this weekend.

Drunk. Yes. I am. Fuxkin marvelous to see the kids getting autographs from real giants. Soccer (slash football) is great but nothing like the physical efforts of these amateur players. Come on Éire Óg!!!!!

As a coach there's nothing like seeing your club progressing and hoping that's the future ahead for your own kids and the other kids that you love investing everything you have in.

Yes I'm off my head drunk. :-)

Last edited:
Also I'm 50 this year so closest to the end of our journey than I was last year so let me say now while I'm so inclined that this is my pinnacle. To bring my 10 year old and mh 8 year old so far in hurling, football and soccer is my greatest achievement and job done should any misfortune hit me anytime soon.

And off to bed I go......Love ye guys and gals! Come on ye blues! And ye yellow and reds! Come on ye bollixes!!!!!

Last edited:
In my youth my mate and I were in Dingle Bay when Kerry reached the All Ireland Hurling final. The locals kidnapped us, bundled us into a van and drove us a few miles to a pub. There were were imprisonned in the back room and forced to drink many pints of the black stuff while we watched the game. I dont remember who won, but we were all shit faced. Excellent day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.