Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given who was missing today, that was not only a great result, but also a great performance too, I'd say if we get everyone fit, we have a very good squad, best game I've seen Beckie have for City. Laura Coombs stood in well for Walsh too.
To be fair to Beckie she’s not had that many chances to show what she can do. With the injury to Kelly hopefully she’ll get a run of games now, really impressed with her yesterday. The Spanish girl in midfield looks a quality signing and the big girl up front looks a real handful. Overall an excellent start to the season.

To be fair to Beckie she’s not had that many chances to show what she can do. With the injury to Kelly hopefully she’ll get a run of games now, really impressed with her yesterday. The Spanish girl in midfield looks a quality signing and the big girl up front looks a real handful. Overall an excellent start to the season.

Agree re Beckie - she’s even had a stint at full back! Time to give her a chance.

Watching Arse/Chel and I've got to say even without any pre-season & all the injuries we're miles ahead of these two on this showing.

Nearly 9k watching the Arsenal game and that Arsenal 3rd goal the player was two yards offside no var though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.