Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I get the feeling that some fans still think that we can win this argument.

That one muppet raging on talksport, people moaning on Twitter and YouTube.

We can’t win. But we can’t lose if we don’t play.

They got us where they wanted us to be. Blues saying they would love to see the back of Pep, that the club doesn’t care about fans. It’s funny how easy it is to sow the seeds of division. All it took was one inocuous comment and a thousand insecure fans going mental.

Ignore the media, don’t participate. It’s a circus and we are the clowns of the week. Next week it will be some other club.

Yeah agree about the rail seats helping mate, im in SS3 so struggle to hear whats going on in L1 but weve been decent up in the gods so far, especially seen as there have been no Norwich or Leipzig fans up with us to bounce off and saying that most of the Arsenal lot had disappeared by half time aswell
I had to laugh at the Arsenal “die hards” getting credited with staying with their team when most of them had pissed of by half time:

I get the feeling that some fans still think that we can win this argument.

That one muppet raging on talksport, people moaning on Twitter and YouTube.

We can’t win. But we can’t lose if we don’t play.

They got us where they wanted us to be. Blues saying they would love to see the back of Pep, that the club doesn’t care about fans. It’s funny how easy it is to sow the seeds of division. All it took was one inocuous comment and a thousand insecure fans going mental.

Ignore the media, don’t participate. It’s a circus and we are the clowns of the week. Next week it will be some other club.
Yep
If we lose a Few games no one will be arsed about our seat count as they will be too busy getting giddy about us losing points.
It’s all they have. Why fight it
Just let them have it and move on

Do you understand what is meant by painting someone into a corner? You know what happens right?

I don’t really care to be honest. I just can’t fathom the idea that people raising issues they face following their club, on their club’s main fans’ forum, is somehow diametrically opposed to supporting the team. When people get into the ground all is forgotten, we all know that.

And people deciding what people can and can’t talk about on said fans forum is all kinds of weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.