Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Take what back?

Try listening / reading first to what is said. Whatever, the end product will bea Cup Final atmosphere for what was an ordinary looking game.
And then when we get to a cup final ? You cannot have a cup final atmosphere at every match and in fact you would not want that.
He should have kept his gob shut.

Don't think that's in question @Tim of the Oak. PL league champions is something I'd never thought I'd see and I'll be there with my daughter cheering the lads on. As for moaning, I think the fans have a right to moan if I'm honest. Our support is unquestioned, but they feel let down by the club off the pitch administration, which has been Northern Counties League standard at times. But come Saturday and the game starts, all that will be forgotten for 90 mins at least
OK moaning is people’s choice but I won’t read a thread that encourages people to get round security with bulky bags or packages. I guess that’s OK because it’s moaning at “the Club”.

Btw, last time I checked Pep hadn’t selected Danny Wilson or Lisa Eaton.

I’d say it’s a call to arms. The team will be tired against Soton and we need to back them and push them over the line. I remember days when we were starved of success and would give our right arm for European nights because we were never at the party. Sensitive issue with uefa stuff but as fans we need to embrace these nights and turn up for what is the best City team I’ve ever seen. I back Pep all the way .. he’s maybe trying to change our mentality too with what many perceive as a dig.all the other top English teams seem to have a full house for these games. I think we ought to step up to the plate.on a side note. That bloody stadium announcer does my head in. Turn the PA system right down. He is everything I hate about modern day stadia. Over the topTicket prices Etc etc.

“Tired”?! Fuck off.

Tired is having to deal with the shit show that is our clubs ticketing and comms department, the shit show that is trying to get in and out of that ground, getting home at daft o clock and having to work in the morning.

‘Tired’. He can shove his comments up his bald arse the tone deaf prick.

Brilliant in lots of ways but he doesn’t get us at all and never will. It’s a job to him and that’s it. Which is fine, and it’s a job he’s brilliant at, but there’s so much more to football culture than that.

I think the rail seats have helped with spreading the chanting along South Stand L1. Other parts of the ground could join in more. I do my best from 209 lol.

Yeah agree about the rail seats helping mate, im in SS3 so struggle to hear whats going on in L1 but weve been decent up in the gods so far, especially seen as there have been no Norwich or Leipzig fans up with us to bounce off and saying that most of the Arsenal lot had disappeared by half time aswell

FFS One stupid comment by Pep and now we are being made out to be a load of miserable bastards who rarely go and when we do we sit in silence.
I wouldn't mind but it's our own fans doing it.
Yes but 20 miserable moaning threads against “the Club” are OK when they could go
In a single thread.

I couldn’t care less about the rags and dippers. Btw, we are “the Club” and we and our families will still be Blues long after current employees have moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.