Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the mail are going with a “moneybags city” warning to Newcastle fans. Flop this and flop that. Now don’t get me wrong most fans would probably agree with Bony & Mangala but why the mail need to reference city at all in a negative light is an attempt to keep the bias opinion clear and centre in fans minds.

They could have ran a positive piece showing how much we have made from the academy or the tons of players who have not been flops that led to us dominating the league.

Always negative shit.
Think most Geordies would be more than happy with the return " money bags City' have had on our investments. The rags on the other hand.

i wonder what that jealous Geordie twat the one with the beard and tattoos who hates City is thinking now ? I bet he's loving life now and changing his tune. These people make me sick.

Lots of comments from jealous idiots on the BBC article about the takeover, many of them banging on about human rights, or City and Chelsea trophies being meaningless.

Strangely, when I replied to a comment about Saudis and state-sponsored murder, my question whether the US has ever carried out state-sponsored murders was removed by the BBC. Why would that be?

Lots of comments from jealous idiots on the BBC article about the takeover, many of them banging on about human rights, or City and Chelsea trophies being meaningless.

Strangely, when I replied to a comment about Saudis and state-sponsored murder, my question whether the US has ever carried out state-sponsored murders was removed by the BBC. Why would that be?
Including their own Presidents when they wanted a change in direction!

Don’t suppose they mentioned £24m David Silva, £24m Yaya Toure, £38m Sergio Aguero? No I didn’t think so. Three legends for less than the price of a Pogbad
Or Zinchenko, a 3 time PL winner who cost less than a months wages for some rags

Praising individual play or that of a team that isn’t their biggest subscriber won‘t bring in the money. Lots of praise during the match but only the Red tops will be revered afterwards.

As well as BBC Studios Ltd the BBC are to launch another station purely for commercial gain without the need to follow the high standards of honesty set, decency and impartiality set by Lord Reith.
It will be called Sally 'n' Marcus Productions.

i wonder what that jealous Geordie twat the one with the beard and tattoos who hates City is thinking now ? I bet he's loving life now and changing his tune. These people make me sick.
Probably thinking who will he get to use the strap on next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.