Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of comments from jealous idiots on the BBC article about the takeover, many of them banging on about human rights, or City and Chelsea trophies being meaningless.

Strangely, when I replied to a comment about Saudis and state-sponsored murder, my question whether the US has ever carried out state-sponsored murders was removed by the BBC. Why would that be?
Because the BBC is part of the propaganda machine.

Only a matter of time before Newcastle sign Barry Cane for 1900000000 Million. The fat toad at the BBC. He wants to win some cups and it will be another 10 years before they get to the league cup final.

Be interesting to see these so called sports journalists in hospitality in St James Park. If they write the same cr@p about Newcastle's owners as they do about ours, we know how much the Crown Prince appreciates criticism from Journalists!

Delooney got in a huge row with Newcastle fans on Twitter where he went off on one when the news broke about the Saudi takeover being a possibility. I suspect if any of them could actually recognise him that it would be an uncomfortable time for him.
The sudden and noticeable dialback about Newcastle from him suggests that his actual employers told him bluntly to back off.

Delooney got in a huge row with Newcastle fans on Twitter where he went off on one when the news broke about the Saudi takeover being a possibility. I suspect if any of them could actually recognise him that it would be an uncomfortable time for him.
The sudden and noticeable dialback about Newcastle from him suggests that his actual employers told him bluntly to back off.
Who is his employer ? Why would they stop him bashing Saudi / Newcastle but not city / UAE ? It’s only been a few days I am sure he will be back to bash Saudi

Who is his employer ? Why would they stop him bashing Saudi / Newcastle but not city / UAE ? It’s only been a few days I am sure he will be back to bash Saudi

Independent. He'll still write his drivel, but it has to go past the editors so will be limited in how obnoxious it will be in the UK.

I think it was a combination of there being two clubs and him abusing the fans on twitter. He backed off both very obviously - about a year ago, probably.

Probably. And he probably knows enough about history to know that the industrial revolution was born from the cotton trade in the mid-1700's. Care to guess how that cotton was harvested?

And that's just one example.

So, what was your point exactly?
Manchester is known as "cottonopolis", as the wide swathes of fields to the north of the city were used to farm the cotton sheep. We used to bring in folk from as far afield as Staybridge to shear them once a year and create the cotton wool. This then sold over the county lines in Yorkshire, where they made Crombie overcoats and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.