United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best bits of the match was when the cameras showed the pisscan with a pissed off scowl on his face and then cut away immediately to show Dalglish and Co pissing themselves laughing.
Made my day.
Haha yes, it absolutely reminded me of 93;20, what a great memory of the daft twat

My junior School team were better coached than this lot, and we didn't even get coached. At least we had the sense for 4 of us not to stand on the half way line, while the idiots at the back were trying to knock it about, even though non of the cunts at the back had any ability or a clue what they were doing.

No, it can't be - surely no-one would be that thick as to watch crap for 10 years.
Oh, hang on, you are talking about the rags so more than likely the answer is YES.
To be fair there were a lot of us City fans that sat through WAY worse in the dark years. These Rag mard arses don't know they are born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.