Concourse Singing

DH. You're family must be delighted to know they could rely on you if thoughtless drunks shove them around. NOT.
'FFS get a grip mum and stop crying. They are only having a bit of fun. As soon as they go to their seats l will get some medical aid for you and your grandkids. Broken legs on young kids take no time to heal'???
Don't you worry about my family and me pal.

I'm sure our little Tim will tell you he is OK. His legs are a bit fucked after getting them broken at Ninian Park during a jump around.

(Ninian Park is Cardiff City's ground, save you having to Google it)

Cardiff City play at the Cardiff City Stadium as far as I'm aware
Sorry meant to type 'was'

It was a traumatic day. Little Tim has never been the same

It might have been the day concourse singing started.

It all became a blur as we built a splint with some rolled up match programmes and scarves

People singing AND having pints? At the football?

Bang out of order.

Down with this sort of thing!
Why do people come out with shit like this and gets likes!

It's not about drinking and singing, it's about having a bit of respect for fellow fans.

Not everyone is a bloke out with his mates for a piss up and a laugh. There is a mix of society at games with 1 thing in common, watching City.

There will probably be a Dad with young Children or a Family or Older people, Women whoever, there for the Match wanting to get refreshments, use the toilets whatever.
No way should we be reading posts of Blue on Blue and general Shithouse behaviour.

Have a sing and a drink but don't think the concourse and Stand belongs to your little fuckin group because it doesn't.

Maybe the antiquated rule of drinking on the concourse only doesn't help but as a football fan we're used to be treated like morons.

It's not about drinking and singing, it's about having a bit of respect for fellow fans.

Not everyone is a bloke out with his mates for a piss up and a laugh. There is a mix of society at games with 1 thing in common, watching City.

There will probably be a Dad with young Children or a Family or Older people, Women whoever, there for the Match wanting to get refreshments, use the toilets whatever.
No way should we be reading posts of Blue on Blue and general Shithouse behaviour.

Have a sing and a drink but don't think the concourse and Stand belongs to your little fuckin group because it doesn't.

Maybe the antiquated rule of drinking on the concourse only doesn't help but as a football fan we're used to be treated like morons.
You say the one thing in common is watching City, I not sure.

Some come here to tell people how to behave.

I have been dragged into it and I know my replies have added to it here.

The problems are many.

The grounds are not good enough in the main. Concourses are shit, service is shit.

The times of games are shit, they contribute as late kick offs give more time to drink etc

The excitement these young lads have also contributes. For years tickets have been difficult to get for our younger fans. Now with the 5% 18-24 tickets they are getting more and i believe covid has also helped availability.

Most of these lads are not out to hurt anyone or cause trouble. I am not having that.

Under 25s do on the Concourse what they wouldn't get away with in a pub like chucking their beer all over the place. You need a fucking boat to to cross the Concourse after every away game.

You say the one thing in common is watching City, I not sure.

Some come here to tell people how to behave.

I have been dragged into it and I know my replies have added to it here.

The problems are many.

The grounds are not good enough in the main. Concourses are shit, service is shit.

The times of games are shit, they contribute as late kick offs give more time to drink etc

The excitement these young lads have also contributes. For years tickets have been difficult to get for our younger fans. Now with the 5% 18-24 tickets they are getting more and i believe covid has also helped availability.

Most of these lads are not out to hurt anyone or cause trouble. I am not having that.
If you respect your fellow Blue fair play but not everyone does especially after a skinful or whatever.
No one is saying its all the young lads pissing about, its the ones who go too far no matter what age they are.

Think we both agree there is no consideration for the football fan by the authorities. Facilities at some grounds are appalling and would not be allowed in other sections of society.

The concourse at OT for 1, you never see that on the endless Sky adds of the Theatre of Dreams do you, fuckin death trap that place.

Under 25s do on the Concourse what they wouldn't get away with in a pub like chucking their beer all over the place. You need a fucking boat to to cross the Concourse after every away game.
Mad innit,
you've fought through the scrum to get served, got ripped off then throw it in the air!
Jeez I don't spill a drop :-)

I am quite sure they caused the old boy a lot of problems without really, you know, knocking him over constantly.
Do you go to away matches? I suppose you've never seen them form a large hollow circle, pints held oft jumping up and down preventing people getting past, sloshing beer all over the place without any thought for the elderly, disabled, females or young families?
It happens, don't defend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.