Concourse Singing

I am sure this violence you advocate will teach them respect

You should try it and let us know how you get on.

I am sure these young lads will simply take the slap.

Maybe a quiet word is the answer, inform them, show them what their actions are doing. You say constantly knocking over an older gentleman. Did they really, you know, knock him over constantly.

I doubt it very much.
I am quite sure they caused the old boy a lot of problems without really, you know, knocking him over constantly.
Do you go to away matches? I suppose you've never seen them form a large hollow circle, pints held oft jumping up and down preventing people getting past, sloshing beer all over the place without any thought for the elderly, disabled, females or young families?
It happens, don't defend it.

Space, at Watford.

What space was there?

At least tell it as it really is.
It happens at every away game regardless of space.

Were you at West Brom for that Christmas game when it kicked-off on the concourse at Half Time?
Idiots bouncing around and then taking offence when asked to pack-it in?

It happens at every away game regardless of space.

Were you at West Brom for that Christmas game when it kicked-off on the concourse at Half Time?
Idiots bouncing around and then taking offence when asked to pack-it in?
Yeah it was being done where the queues were for food and drink - most concourses don't have much space, only Arsenal or Wembley, and surprisingly when not crammed it it doesn't happen.

I am quite sure they caused the old boy a lot of problems without really, you know, knocking him over constantly.
Do you go to away matches? I suppose you've never seen them form a large hollow circle, pints held oft jumping up and down preventing people getting past, sloshing beer all over the place without any thought for the elderly, disabled, females or young families?
It happens, don't defend it.
Not missed many away game besides Covid in the last 10 or so years so that argument is out of the window.

These are young people whose attendance at games is way different to ours, I am 51 so have seen most things.

Too many people quick to moan about them

Let them have their fun. If you don't like it, stay away.

Easily done in the main.

Why not get in early like they want you all to. Sit in your seat and wait for the pre match entertainment.

Don't mind singing on the concourse but it's become nothing but a get me on video thing, let's throw our beer all over each other like proper lads and make sure you get my stone island badge in the video hahaha. Helmets.

Not missed many away game besides Covid in the last 10 or so years so that argument is out of the window.

These are young people whose attendance at games is way different to ours, I am 51 so have dseen most things.

Too many people quick to moan about them

Let them have their fun. If you don't like it, stay away.

Easily done in the main.

Why not get in early like they want you all to. Sit in your seat and wait for the pre match entertainment.
DH. You're family must be delighted to know they could rely on you if thoughtless drunks shove them around. NOT.
'FFS get a grip mum and stop crying. They are only having a bit of fun. As soon as they go to their seats l will get some medical aid for you and your grandkids. Broken legs on young kids take no time to heal'???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.