Votes: 189 32.0%
  • Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
Mate, you've lost me, Im not sure what you mean with don't over count my chickens?

I've just said that I don't see us as favourites for top 4, so not sure how that's over counting my chickens.

Also, all Ive said about yesterdays game is that I'm happy with the tactics & how we performed for once. I didn't claim we were better, or great or anything.

As for a hard Xmas, from what I see you've played 19th, 26th, 29th & 1st. You next play Swindon on the 7th & Chelsea on the 15th. So that's 1 midweek game in among the festive fixtures. It's probably the least amount of midweek games you will have or will likely to play if you go far in Europe.

By all means have a go at daft Arsenal fans or media, it sounds like you just wanted to use me to have a pop at them.

26th/ 29th/1st.. arsenal played one game on the 26th

arsenal should have beaten manchester city when you had the chance because we was on our knee's
you was allowed to play because of the energy of our team so low ? don't be fooled you can play at the top table and had city on the ropes

what am saying is to many times teams get to think they can be a good team and on the right footing because of a good result or performance vs man city or liverpool. sorry you get judged by the season and from midtable last season you are still judged until the end of this season.

come back at the end of the season and if your top 4 then i will have earned it

26th/ 29th/1st.. arsenal played one game on the 26th

arsenal should have beaten manchester city when you had the chance because we was on our knee's
you was allowed to play because of the energy of our team so low ? don't be fooled you can play at the top table and had city on the ropes

what am saying is to many times teams get to think they can be a good team and on the right footing because of a good result or performance vs man city or liverpool. sorry you get judged by the season and from midtable last season you are still judged until the end of this season.

come back at the end of the season and if your top 4 then i will have earned it

Not sure if your even reading my posts, so I'll say it again. I'm not saying that we're good, & I'm not saying we'll finish top 4. So I'm not sure what your argument is when I'm agreeing with you?!

Last edited:
Not sure if your even reading my posts, so I'll say it again. I'm not saying that we're good, & I'm not saying we'll finish top 4. So I'm not sure what your argument is when I'm agreeing with you?!
Unfortunately, a lot of Arse fans are entitled twats and too many in the media in one form or another.
You seem a reasonable person (says he patronisingly!) and I think you're sensible to be cautious. However, it's clear Arteta has learnt a lot from Pep and it's also clear there is some brilliant young talent at Arsenal. Think you will be in the mix for top 4.
I think the tiredness is being used as too much of an excuse by us - which team in the country is better equipped at dealing with this situation? We've been doing it for years.
No. Arse probably had a decent advantage in freshness but truth is they were better for an hour.

Unfortunately, a lot of Arse fans are entitled twats and too many in the media in one form or another.
You seem a reasonable person (says he patronisingly!) and I think you're sensible to be cautious. However, it's clear Arteta has learnt a lot from Pep and it's also clear there is some brilliant young talent at Arsenal. Think you will be in the mix for top 4.
I think the tiredness is being used as too much of an excuse by us - which team in the country is better equipped at dealing with this situation? We've been doing it for years.
No. Arse probably had a decent advantage in freshness but truth is they were better for an hour.
Maybe because Pep said as much.

Maybe because Pep said as much.

It's probably true, but you played a lot of teams at the start of the season that didn't play midweek European football when you did, & you'll play a lot at the end of the season that won't play midweek either, never really known a fuss to have been made before.

The Arsenal Fan TV regular Lee Judges is usually quite sound but he went off on one big time after we beat them on New Years Day. Called us cheats and said he had no time for us after they were denied a blatant penalty, that he obviously could not see as he was almost certainly at the other end of the pitch. Wanted Rodri sending of for making what were just good old fashioned robust challenges and thought the ref got it wrong with their red card.

If he ever eaves drops on here then I would just like to inform him that I don't give a toss what he said, he was wrong on all counts.

It's probably true, but you played a lot of teams at the start of the season that didn't play midweek European football when you did, & you'll play a lot at the end of the season that won't play midweek either, never really known a fuss to have been made before.
Not really sure anyone is making a fuss. Just stating the bleeding obvious. We were dead on our feet and you still couldn't beat us. You will never have a better chance.

Not really sure anyone is making a fuss. Just stating the bleeding obvious. We were dead on our feet and you still couldn't beat us. You will never have a better chance.

If you are dead on your feet after having to play a midweek game I'd be worried about European competition in the spring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.