• Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
i my book never hope for results off others because its about your own results
man city could have a very big lead by the time we play liverpool and united and rest players
we have done it in the past vs united at home.

also don't over count your eggs as chickens ? yesterday man city was on our last legs from a very hard christmas and you never put us away. a fresh manchester city would have washed your lot away.

so so many arsenal fans giving the big one and moaning we cheated the 3 points and the officials was paid off
come on please ? Manchester city never get or ask for help in winning games

Mate, you've lost me, Im not sure what you mean with don't over count my chickens?

I've just said that I don't see us as favourites for top 4, so not sure how that's over counting my chickens.

Also, all Ive said about yesterdays game is that I'm happy with the tactics & how we performed for once. I didn't claim we were better, or great or anything.

As for a hard Xmas, from what I see you've played 19th, 26th, 29th & 1st. You next play Swindon on the 7th & Chelsea on the 15th. So that's 1 midweek game in among the festive fixtures. It's probably the least amount of midweek games you will have or will likely to play if you go far in Europe.

By all means have a go at daft Arsenal fans or media, it sounds like you just wanted to use me to have a pop at them.

Football For All (@FootbaIIForAIl) Tweeted: ⚽️| Coaching staff had to break up a fight between City and Arsenal players in the Emirates dugout.

The scuffle started when an Arsenal player asked Cancelo which was the bigger robbery he’s been involved in this week.
Can’t be arsenal, the Tarquins tell
me they have have class.

Football For All (@FootbaIIForAIl) Tweeted: ⚽️| Coaching staff had to break up a fight between City and Arsenal players in the Emirates dugout.

The scuffle started when an Arsenal player asked Cancelo which was the bigger robbery he’s been involved in this week.
That is a WUM account that prints absolute bullshit and all sorts of libellous stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.