Balloon Wavers

Never had a problem at any London ground personally. Though we had an issue with some Millwall fans once after we had played a different London team. And one issue with some idiots after a match when we were stood outside a pub one night after a game , we didnt know who they supported.
I always found spurs and chelsea quite tasty away games in the 80s and 90’s. Arsenal was more about annoying and arrogant fans rather than intimidating. Milwall only been once but it wasn’t a nice place to visit. I forgot QPR, no issues with their fans.

Taking the piss was not the issue, violence and severe violence was the problem.
By taking the piss that’s what I meant, yes it was violent and they won the violence big time (as well as the match I think, although I remember the violence more)

By taking the piss that’s what I meant, yes it was violent and they won the violence big time (as well as the match I think, although I remember the violence more)
It was a very unpleasant experience on and off the pitch.

They battered us on it, Speedy and Dixon were on fire I seem to remember, off the pitch it was going off in every stand, even the Main stand!

It does have Simon Jordan spluttering.
I have had the misfortune of watching it on YouTube.
So it's all filmed now? I've just seen odd clips. Emphasis on the odd.
Sometimes I listened to it in the car but with covid l am in the car far less. Every cloud.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.