Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said in the past most on RAWK on the City thread is posted for our benefit, knowing we, or some of us, look at it.

Like this. Well I’ll tell you I know exactly what we fucking are. Champions of England. Multiple times of late. So shove that up your fucking murdering arses.

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers

« Reply #20069 on: Today at 09:39:54 pm »

City fans embarrassing themselves in the comments with the usual stuff. The veneer is thin, lads, we know you know what you are.

I’ve genuinely never been interested in going on that site. I just can’t see the appeal.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever what some myopic bunch of Liverpool fans in an echo chamber (excuse the pun!) think about my Club.

Why would I? I can’t stand their club, and I’m sure the feelings mutual.

They haven’t got a clue about how we’re run, or our unique experience as a fan base - they’re fed a steady stream of bullshit about our Club by an entirely partisan, one-sided press, which I’m sure they accept as gospel without applying any critical thinking whatsoever. Whilst at the same time bleating about how unfair the Sun was in lying about their club. With no hint of irony.

Why would I have the slightest interest in listening to what they’ve got up say about us.

I find it baffling.

I’m sure they don’t care what we think about them - and fair play to them. I couldn’t give a fuck what they think either.

I’ve genuinely never been interested in going on that site. I just can’t see the appeal.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever what some myopic bunch of Liverpool fans in an echo chamber (excuse the pun!) think about my Club.

They haven’t got a clue about how we’re run, or our unique experience as a fan base - they’re fed a steady stream of bullshit about our Club by an entirely partisan, one-sided press, which I’m sure they accept as gospel without applying any critical thinking whatsoever. Whilst at the same time bleating about how unfair the Sun was in lying about their club. With no hint of irony.

Why would I have the slightest interest in listening to what they’ve got up say about us.

I find it baffling.

I’m sure they don’t care what we think about them - and fair play to them. I couldn’t give a fuck what they think either.
Bingo

Heroic Reds just fail to climb Everest.

Jurgen Klopp and his squad narrowly failed to become the first football club to climb Mount Everest.

During an enforced absence through Covid, Klopp whisked his squad off to Nepal for a team building exercise.

The Club that has had more European nights than King Richard at the Crusades found it a task too far.

The heroic effort was hampered by too much snow and high winds. A well known fault line back at home on weekends between August and May.

The trip was beset with problems however.
* Worlds best player Salah could not keep his feet in the snow and kept falling over.
* Captain Henderson could not join the climb when he misheard the word Crampons and ended up with lady towels on his feet.
* Salah also found it difficult as he had to carry the whole team up the mountain.
* Robertson caused the death of a Sherpa by barging him over the guide ropes

The final straw came when Klopp and Bobby smiled at the same time on a sunny day causing a whiteout

Klopp was resigned to failure (again).
“ It’s not fair, we had to sell one of our overrated youngsters to Villa for £25m to fund this trip.
Never mind. We try again and maybe next year will be our year”

Heroic Reds just fail to climb Everest.

Jurgen Klopp and his squad narrowly failed to become the first football club to climb Mount Everest.

During an enforced absence through Covid, Klopp whisked his squad off to Nepal for a team building exercise.

The Club that has had more European nights than King Richard at the Crusades found it a task too far.

The heroic effort was hampered by too much snow and high winds. A well known fault line back at home on weekends between August and May.

The trip was beset with problems however.
* Worlds best player Salah could not keep his feet in the snow and kept falling over.
* Captain Henderson could not join the climb when he misheard the word Crampons and ended up with lady towels on his feet.
* Salah also found it difficult as he had to carry the whole team up the mountain.
* Robertson caused the death of a Sherpa by barging him over the guide ropes

The final straw came when Klopp and Bobby smiled at the same time on a sunny day causing a whiteout

Klopp was resigned to failure (again).
“ It’s not fair, we had to sell one of our overrated youngsters to Villa for £25m to fund this trip.
Never mind. We try again and maybe next year will be our year”
"They sent a drone up only to find City sat at the top"

I find it baffling.

Totally agree. I just don't see the point in reading what mindless idiots have to say.
I have 2 friends who are long-term Liverpool fans, and with both I can have a sensible and broad discussion about football in general.
The scumbags who post the crap which we hear about on here have probably never set foot in a stadium in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.